The coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak is causing huge disruption throughout the country and the world and the evolution of the virus is causing considerable anxiety and worry.
At Nicholls Brimble Bhol Solicitors (NBB), we want to reassure our clients and colleagues and update you on the steps we are taking to ensure business continuity and service delivery.
- NBB intends to continue to provide the full range of legal advisory services during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Business continuity is necessary for our clients and therefore we have taken careful measures to ensure we are all kept safe.
- Our concern is the health and safety of everyone we work with, our clients, employees and suppliers.
- We have a comprehensive business continuity procedure in place for all of our offices and whilst our offices remain operational, they are closed to the public.
- The majority of our staff are now working from home whenever possible in accordance with Government advice.
- We have systems that enable our staff to work remotely and seamlessly so that all casework is handled professionally, efficiently and in a safe environment.
- To prevent the spread of the virus and to protect our staff and our clients we are offering telephone appointments in place of face to face appointments.
- In accordance with our business continuity plan we will continue to provide our excellent level of service to our clients throughout this difficult and worrying period.
- New and existing clients can continue to contact NBB Solicitors on 0333 016 1100, email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the direct email address and direct dial telephone number of the lawyer handling your matter. We also offer video calls to your computer or mobile phone.
- Royal Mail is still functioning but we would encourage all clients to communicate with us via email for business efficacy and continuity at this time.
- We have extended our hours where feasible to enable key workers to obtain legal advice outside of day time working, by telephone or video call.
NBB continues to keep this evolving situation under close review and in the meantime wishes you well during this unsettling time.